Our skilled workshop team performs adequate repairs on your trucks and truck trailers, in reasonable turnaround times. Our workshop teams are divided into the mechanical, boiler making, spray painting and cleaning departments. The workshop manager oversees these different departments to ensure smooth operations.
Sharing the premises with Truck Busters and Force Tools enables us to have parts and tools readily available, thus having fast turnaround times. For truck and trailer refurbishments or re-spraying, we make use of top quality paints. These paints provide you with a vibrant, quality look that lasts.
The services we offer depends on the needs of each client, but we can make changes, such as:
- Add drop sides to any trailer, with any measurement specs required
- Take off and put on volume bodies and / or tipper bins
- Build timber trailers with poles
- Build cattle trailers
- Add axles to trailers
- Adjust trailer’s length
- Adjust the kingpin on a trailer
- Check that the chassis is not bent
- Reinforce any weak places on a trailer
Some of our other services include:
- Ordering tarpaulins and curtain sides for our customers.
The company will come out and do all the measurements on site and give a quote. Once the order has been placed, they will also install the tarpaulins or curtain sides.
- We work with a tracker company that can install tracker systems on site, before the truck is collected.
- We are certified to install ID Dots on site and some insurance companies offer insurance discounts if ID Dots have been installed. We can also give our customers some information on insurance companies that are reliable, professional and reasonably priced.
- All the trucks and trailers we sell have been dealer stocked so there will be no arrears owing on anything we sell.
Please see below a detailed breakdown of our truck and trailer repair services: